Complex Negotiation And Litigation For Catastrophic Accident Injuries
Not every personal injury law firm has the resources and experience to successfully manage the myriad details involved in commercial trucking collisions, aviation crashes, construction site accidents or medical malpractice claims. Our law firm does.
At Michael J. Aviles & Associates LLC, we limit the cases we select so that we can devote our resources and time to obtaining the maximum compensation for our clients. We provide innovative negotiation and complex legal representation when severe injuries or death results from accidents involving:
- Cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, buses, taxis or trains
- Commercial trucks, 18-wheeler haulers, crane bodies, concrete mixers and other commercial vehicles
- Commercial jet crashes, helicopter collisions, single-engine wrecks, hot air balloons, private planes and other aviation-related accidents
- Construction site accidents, faulty ladders or scaffolding, explosions, fires, mechanical failure and toxic chemical exposure
- Slip-and-falls, unsafe lighting, lack of security, no warning signs, among other premises liability matters
- Medical-surgical errors, misdiagnosis, birth injuries, lack of proper hygiene and other health care provider mistakes
- Police brutality and wrongful prosecution
We also represent family members in wrongful death lawsuits, seeking compensation for the loss of a loved one due to another’s negligence.
Accountability For Negligence
Personal injury law is a complex area of law. Legislative updates, statutes and ever-changing case law provides a means to hold negligent parties accountable for their negligent actions. At Michael J. Aviles & Associates LLC, our attorneys work on cases involving life-altering injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord damages
- Broken bones
- Internal organ trauma
- Severe lacerations
- Hearing loss
- Severe emotional suffering
These cases often involve multiple liable parties from which to seek monetary compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost and future wages
- Pain and suffering
We devote our time and resources to researching minute accident details, gathering medical records, partnering with forensic experts, researching the negligent party’s record of negligence, gathering medical records and amassing depositions to build a strong foundation for our client’s case.
Now Is The Time To Speak With A Knowledgeable Personal Injury Attorney
Our trial law attorneys have the resources and experience to successfully manage complex personal injury cases. For a consultation, contact Michael J. Aviles & Associates LLC in New York by calling 212-307-0023 or sending us an email. Hablamos Español.